This sales library is a collection of blogs categorized into appropriate sections for easy access. It is dedicated to those who are passionate about learning how to sell.
To gain access to these blogs requires free membership registration. To do this, click on any blogs below and follow the instructions.
- Selling technique is a life skill.
- Top 10 Myths about Selling
- Do you really know how to build rapport with your customers?
- Product training: A flawed sales system
- Rejections: How to deal with them when selling?
- Minimalism in sales
- Shut up! Let your customer speak and win more sales.
- Sell yourself first before selling anything else
- Who said that Introverts can’t sell?
- We can’t assume that all extroverts can sell
- The reasons why everyone hates sales reps.
- Clear your mind before and during your sales calls
- Stop torturing your customers in your sales calls
- Hello? Are you present during your sales call?
- The danger of sticking to only one selling style
- Ambivert. The most under-rated word in sales
- Sales lessons that you can’t ignore
- Are you sure you know what Active listening is?
- Ask Questions vs make Statements in sales calls
- The real selling starts when you stop pitching
- Rejection is painful. How to deal with the emotion?
- How to be awesome in your sales career?
- Is a salesperson born or made?
- Are you having difficulties in your sales call?
- Do you think “selling’ a dirty word?
- How serious are we in helping our customers?
Sales Process and Sales Management
- Bend like the bamboo in the wind
- Creating a great sales team starts at recruitment
- How to build a successful sales team? (Part 1- The Why)
- How to build a successful sales team? (Part 2- Rules)
- How to build a successful sales team? (Part 3- Operation)
- Recruiting for a sales rep? Good luck!
Customer Relationship Management system
- A bad Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is cancer to a company
- How do you build a functional CRM that generate more sales?
To gain access to more videos requires free membership registration. To do this, click here and follow the instructions.
If you love this sales library and would like to contact us, click here for your initial complementary consultation. We are keen to listen to what sales challenges that your business faces.